TrainingSome information about the instructor courses that we run.
Become an instructor.
Learn to teach.
ATTENTION ALL BIKERS PASSIONATE ABOUT RIDING WOULD YOU LOVE TO TEACH ASWELL?
7 DAY RESIDENTIAL MOTORCYCLE INSTRUCTOR TRAINING COURSE AT BRADFORD, WEST YORKS
National schools charge approximately £2000 for this course!!! If you are over 21, have held a full clean bike licence for at least 3 years, are passionate about bikes, have good communication skills & have your own fully road legal machine then we will train you to be a cbt motorcycle instructor.
Firstly, and most importantly let me introduce myself & my training school 2wheelskool.
Who am I?
My name is Loz Williams and I run a hugely successful & professional training school in West Yorkshire. I have been riding for over 40 years from field bikes to track and race days on 1000cc sports bikes.
I have gallons of instructor experience through 24 years in the armed forces and 14 years running my own bike school. My army instructor qualifications are regarded as 2nd only to the coveted police class 1 qualification, and my other instructor qualifications led me to be appointed to a school of excellence in this field.
I passed both cbt and das qualifications at cardington first time with virtually fault less reports and have passed both IAM & the Edge advanced riding tests.
In 2004 I won the moto roadstars national biking competition out of thousands of fellow instructors & bikers, and was named officially britains safest biker.
I was the only biker in the country to receive a score of 100% & the best part was receiving my award from the delectable superbike/Moto GP and F1 presenter & official biker babe Suzy Perry!!!! I am also representing the British Army racing in an endurance series by Hottrax Motorsport. We are aiming high in 2015.
My team and I have professionally trained thousands of students including police men, firemen, members of the ambulance services and notably a very famous boxer (now a world champion) and a famous england rugby player
My standards are so high that two of my former down trained instructors are now dvsa bike examiners!
So what's included?
- 7 DAYS OF INTENSIVE INSTRUCTION TO THE DRIVING AND VEHICLE STANDARDS AGENCIES (D.V.S.A) EXACTING REQUIREMENTS.
- STRUCTURED LESSONS INCLUDING ROLE PLAY PRESENTATIONS AND CRITIQUE ON YOUR OWN LESSONS.
- PROFESSIONAL SETTING IN CLASSROOMS AND A WORKING SITE AT MY DVSA A.T.B (APPROVED TRAINING BODY) IN BRADFORD.
- LOAN OF EQUIPMENT & OTHER COURSE MATERIAL AND MANUALS
- DESIGNATED MEETING POINT & ESCORT TO YOUR CHOICE OF LOCAL PRE BOOKED B&B (ACCOMMODATION COSTS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE BUT WE HAVE NEGOTIATED DISCOUNTED RATES AT LOCAL B & B's)
- ONLY £200 DEPOSIT, BALANCE PAYABLE AT START OF COURSE
- ON COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS TO EITHER ATTEND THE 2 DAY DVSA CARDINGTON ASSESSMENT OR ENROL WITH AN ESTABLISHED BIKE SCHOOL AS A DOWNTRAINED INSTRUCTOR.
Why should you do this now?
The cost of attending Cardington and the 2 day assessment is currently free! ......
this has been due to change with the expected fee for this qualification to be around £600 get in quick......
The motorcycle test and possibly the whole das training scheme is being overhauled and it is expected that there is going to be a surge of people wanting a bike licence b4 this happens.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become.....
A PROFESSIONALLY QUALIFIED MOTORCYCLE INSTRUCTOR! AT A FRACTION OF WHAT IT WILL COST YOU IN THE FUTURE!
If you have any queries please ring me on Bradford 01274 622522 once we have enough potential students a course will be arranged, dates etc..deposits are paid then we will send you a pre course information pack.